The Earth Laughs In Flowers

There are so many pretty blooms all around us!

And berries are finally tasting like berries again 🙂 Yummy blueberries! I had these over cereal with milk on a busy morning scooting Mazen to school on time. Is it weird that he won’t eat cereal with milk? Or rice? I thought those were two things all kids liked.

I was craving Citizen Bowl’s Umami bowl and asked about five people on a lunch date and everyone was busy! So I took myself out solo. I love to people watch and tuck a podcast into my ear for entertainment.

MY OTHER RECIPES

This bowl is MADE by the delicious mushrooms! I really need to branch out and try some of the other bowls they offer, but I can’t resist this one every time.

You know what I love equally as much as a super healthy nutrient-packed lunch bowl? Chaps Cake Batter. I requested a kids size cone, but something tells me I got and adult portion : )

We’ve been eating on the deck a lot and had burgers for dinner. I was thinking while I was eating this that a burger is just not a burger without a pickle. And I laughed when I realized that there are people who probably despise pickles and think that about onions!

Grilled zucchini on the side.

We are days away from pool season beginning, and I can’t wait! Summer is so much more fun with a 5 year old. I’m not as excited about wearing a bathing suit this year, as I’m still in that awkward self conscious stage about my growing stomach. (Strangely when it’s huge further along I’m less self conscious about wearing a bikini.) So in the meantime, I got a blousy tankini from Athleta on sale (similar to this one) that is perfect for hiding the bump for now. It matches bottoms that I already have. I’d love to find a maternity one piece that is cute with ruffles to wear to our baby sprinkle at the pool later this summer. Something like this one from Target (although it got poor reviews for bust support), this floral top, or even a dress-like one like this! I’d love your maternity suggestions if you had one you loved : )

 



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2GIS0ga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049