The Most Random Day of Eating

Hi, guys! Happy Hump Day! And happy birthday to Mal!

We actually had a mini celebration at 5:45 this morning, but then we plan to have another one this afternoon – complete with presents, dinner, and Funfetti cupcakes. Have I mentioned how much I love birthdays? I can’t wait to celebrate Mal! 🙂

So, yesterday was quite the random day of eating. I almost always prioritize eating, but I was wrapped-up in errands and work and, well, just not super hungry, so my eats ended up being all over the place, which, of course, is totally okay. I planned out my macros the night before, but then I didn’t stick to them because of cravings, busyness, and, um, well, laziness. Days like this happen from time-to-time, and I just go with it. Anyway, here’s a recap of my eats and adventures!

Breakfast was two rice cakes with mashed avocado, Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, and ground flax.

And, of course, a certain someone wasn’t far from the acton! #alwayshungry

After breakfast, I dropped Quinn at school and then drove to a Target location about 30 minutes way in search of a particular patio table. I saw the same one at our local Target, but it wasn’t in very good shape with marks and scratches all over it. It was the last one in stock, so I was in hot pursuit trying to find it elsewhere. I found it – as well as a bag full of goodies (always happens).

Success!

Back at home, I ate some leftover Chicken Taco Skillet (recipe on CNC next week) for lunch.

And then tried a piece of No-Bake Coconut Collagen Bars that didn’t turn out great, texture-wise, but tasted delicious. The recipe is close, but it needs to be tested again.

The rest of the afternoon was kind of a blur with lots of computer time. I eventually took a break to snack on some Deep River Snack kettle chips – lovvvveee the Rosemary & Olive Oil flavor!

After that, I took Murphy for a walk, finished up a few more tasks, and then grabbed a Health Warrior Pumpkin Seed bar to eat in the car on my way into Boston for a spinning event with Hood Cottage Cheese.

I met my friend Marisa, and we had about 90 minutes before the start of the event, so we grabbed a quick drink. I went with a spicy cucumber martini. Mmm!

The event was held at The Handle Bar in South Boston, and it was a ton of fun!

The class was awesome – I forgot how much I enjoy spinning – and the tanks we received were really cool. They said “goals” on the front with the Hood logo on the back.

The post-workout cottage cheese bar was also a highlight. There were so many tasty flavors and combos – can someone please set this up at my house for me? 🙂

Yummmmm! (How about that camera guy in the background? Haha!)

Questions of the Day

What was the most “random” thing you ate yesterday?

On a scale of 1-1o (10 being A LOT), how much do you enjoy spinning?

The post The Most Random Day of Eating appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2kgYslU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049