Spot The Dog

Summatime is in full swing ’round here!

Me: “Mazen let’s take a photo of us eating our cones”

Mazen: eats MY cone!!

I picked up some sugar cones from the store and it’s been hard not to eat ice cream every night. Breyers Vanilla is the BEST though, and it’s not as dense and rich as a lot of the other kinds (I’m looking at you Half Baked!!)

Can you spot the puppy dog?! I love how Gus makes it in the background of so many of my photos. [Banana-chia oats in an almond butter jar!!]

MY OTHER RECIPES

Gus also made an appearance on pizza night:

Look at that Big Green Egg masterpiece!

Served with a salad on the side.

And the same for lunch the next day!

Thomas brought Mazen and me bagels from Bodos one morning for breakfast. Fun treat! They are generous with their cream cheese. Mango for the family to share on the side.

Like Where’s Waldo, my little watch dog is always somewhere nearby.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2lDOXh2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub