That’s What She Shell

We’ve been having a great week (and I can’t believe we only have two days left!). I have so many pictures to share before I move into our 4th of July recap! The following pics are from Monday + Tuesday when we hit the beach, the Shoal’s Club pool, Latitudes for dinner, and Matt Allen’s birthday!

We’ve actually had a bit of trouble with Mazen on the beach. He gets a rash, a scrape, or any kind of issue and is done for the day. We thought he’d never want to come inside this year! He’s much more of a pool guy, but we’re doing our best to keep him entertained.

I am loving wearing tankinis! I might never go back to bikinis again. They are just so much more mom friendly : ) Especially when you have a large + in charge belly. This one is not maternity but is plenty stretchy from Athleta. It’s also very supportive up top. (And on sale!)

Also obsessed with our Beach Bub umbrellas. We now have two and we can set them up in under 10 minutes for all-day shade. I can’t handle the sun for very long! Best umbrella ever. Larbs and I have matching Scout bags too – by far my favorite beach bag I’ve ever had. Great pockets, and sand free!

Pool day for the bean:

I had this great Southwest Shrimp Salad for lunch.

I’m reading Little Fires Everywhere and liking it a lot! Great writing, characters, and plot so far. We are also Turkish towel obsessed for the beach!

Dressed up for dinner! (Dress from Old Navy. Mine is maternity, but it comes in regular too!)

Love my boys in their matching J Crew Factory shirts!

Matching at the beach is the best 🙂

We had an awesome array of apps at the Shoal’s Bar (which was half price on Mondays!) That crab and feta dip was my favorite.

After dinner we spent our final time on the beach for the day.

24 weeks!!

Ice cream erry night.

The following day was beach and pool themed, obvi, and Matt’s birthday! He requested burgers and sweet potato wedges for dinner, and my sister made him a great layered ice cream + cookie cake.

More family pics!

All tucked in for bed!

I’m writing this on the deck listening to fireworks crack in the distance. Be back with our 4th to share tomorrow!

The post That’s What She Shell appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2u4LyM9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub