Ultimate Breakfast On-The-Go! Easy Protein Oatmeal Packs

When I used to travel a lot for work, I’d always pack my own food to bring with me…While others ate junky fast food and hotel buffets (loaded with preservatives, additives, sugar, etc), I ate healthy. And it was super rewarding. Especially when it came to breakfast. I don’t like starting my day with a sugary processed breakfast. It puts me into a food coma. I need something full of nutrients to keep me focused and ready for the day. And that’s why I loved these easy “On-The-Go Protein Oatmeal Packs.”

Watch This Video To Learn How I Made My Favorite “Travel Breakfast Food”

Now that I’ve created my very own protein powder that is the cleanest on the market, I always use it to make these packs.

Truvani’s Plant Based Protein is organic, non-GMO, and has only six simple ingredients. You won’t find nasty additives, sugar, or harmful chemicals in our protein. And, it tastes better than any other protein powder I’ve tried!

But, don’t take my word for it. Here are real reviews from people who had the opportunity to taste it:

“The fact that my 2 year old loves it should say everything about this product! He kept asking for “mo.” – Corinn T.

“I’d give 2 thumbs up to this chocolate protein powder – all natural, very minimal ingredients, no artificial sweeteners and yet it tasted sweet and delicious. I’d definitely be happy to drink this for breakfast every morning!” – Stefani M.

“I’ve tried a lot of vegan protein powders and I am very impressed with Truvani protein powder. It taste great, mixes well and the texture is nice. I’ve had protein powders that tasted chalky before and was pleasantly surprised to find that this one is not chalky or gritty at all.” – Melinda A.

I know it tastes great. And that’s why we also offer a no questions asked “Love The Taste” Guarantee. Meaning, if you try our Protein Powder, and dislike the taste, just email our team and refund your order. Easy. 

To learn more about what makes Truvani Plant Based Protein so unique, check this out.

As you see, the entire Truvani team worked meticulously for months to get our protein powder just right, and we’re happy to say it tastes AMAZING mixed in only water – it’s not chalky or lumpy like other brands. Even though it’s great on it’s own, I love to use it in healthy recipes like these Protein Oatmeal Packs. Here’s the printable recipe:

Truvani's On-The-Go Protein Oatmeal Packs

 

Author:

Serves: 1

Ingredients

  • ½ cup quick oats
  • ½ scoop Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder
  • ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • ¼ cup dried fruit of choice
  • Pinch sea salt

Instructions

  1. Place all of the ingredients in a to-go jar and shake to combine.
  2. When ready to eat, pour 1 cup of hot water in the jar and let sit for at least 5 minutes. Enjoy!

Notes

**Please choose all organic ingredients if possible.**

3.4.3177

 

I love how you can use Truvani Plant Based Protein Powder in more than just smoothies and protein drinks. Use it to bake protein muffins, pancakes, and even desserts!

Knowing that I have my own clean organic protein powder makes me so happy!

As I was involved in every step of its production, I know all about what went into it and how incredible this new product is. This is something that I never dreamed would happen.

Remember, I never set out to create my own product line, but after years of fighting against Big Food and forcing big companies to change, I knew I had to take matters into my own hands.

The only real way to make lasting change in our food system is to fight them head-to-head as a competitor. So, when you buy a Truvani product, you should know this:

You will get a remarkable product, with some of the best ingredients available, and you’ll also be helping us build a company that has a big vision of changing the food industry.

Truvani is still in its infancy (we have three products so far!) and those of you who have supported us this early on are helping us make more healthy products a reality. That’s why we like to reward our early supporters with preferential pricing:

If you know anyone else who would be interested in trying the cleanest, best-tasting protein powder on the market, please share this post and recipe with them. Maybe you can blend up a Radiant Recharge Smoothie together and go relax at a pool. That sure sounds like a nice way to enjoy your Truvani Protein, doesn’t it? 

So, what’s your favorite breakfast on-the-go? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!

Xo, 

Vani

 

Posts may contain affiliate, sponsorship and/or partnership links for products Food Babe has approved and researched herself. If you purchase a product through an affiliate, sponsorship or partnership link, your cost will be the same (or at a discount if a special code is offered) and Food Babe will benefit from the purchase. Your support is crucial because it helps fund this blog and helps us continue to spread the word. Thank you.



from Food Babe https://ift.tt/2LrUbbj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub