Lots of Questions & Answers This Week [Instagram Live]

Hi, guys! Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Last week’s edition of CNC Instagram Live included all sorts of questions from you guys via the “Ask me a question” feature on Instagram – thank you to those of you submitted one! I hope you guys find my responses helpful. If you missed the 24 hour replay of this IG Live, here it is for your viewing pleasure! 🙂

In this episode, I chat about:

  • Quinn napping as a 4-year-old
  • CrossFit after baby
  • Favorite podcasts
    • Girls Gone WOD
    • Meathead Hippy
    • Food Blogger Pro
    • The Thrillest Podcast
    • Healthy Mom’s Podcast
    • Paleomg Uncensored
    • Pursuing Health with Julie Foucher
    • Chasing Excellence with Ben Bergeron
    • The Goop Podcast
    • The Paleo Solution with Robb Wolfe
  • Update on natural deodorant
  • What I would tell my 26-year-old self
  • How often I hit my macro numbers

The post Lots of Questions & Answers This Week [Instagram Live] appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2AEeAJ4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049