M. Gemi at the Derby Street Shoppes

Hi, guys!

I had a fun girls’ night last night with my friend Marisa. We met up at Legal C Bar for drinks, apps, and plenty of chit-chat about everything and anything.

Wine flight? Yes, please!

We shared oysters, Bang Bang Cauliflower, and tuna sashimi – all were delicious!

My Bang Bang Cauliflower recipe was actually inspired by the one at Legal C Bar! 🙂

After that, we headed over to the brand new M. Gemi store at the Derby Street Shoppes.

Latest Videos

The brand invited me to a special private event, and I knew Marisa was a huge fan of M.Gemi already, so I invited her along.

Never heard of M.Gemi? Well, you are in for a treat! They make handmade Italian leather shoes, made in Italy – the old way, but sold the new way, in-store and online. M.Gemi has fast, free shipping and returns, and they’re always “dropping” new styles, so be sure to get on their email list!

There were all sorts of Italians wines, meats, and cheeses to enjoy at the event. Obviously, I had a glass of wine! 🙂

I was THISCLOSE to buying a pair of M.Gemi signature moccasins, but I ended up passing and now I totally regret it!

They’re seriously the comfiest shoes ever, so now I’m seriously considering going back to Derby Street and buying a pair for myself. I’m leaning toward the Stone color. Thoughts? It comes in so many colors, so the decision is tough!

I kind of like the straight up leather moccasin in Fog too. Decisions, decisions!

Question of the Day

Ever heard of M.Gemi? Which moccasins should I buy? They’re seriously SO COMFY, and I could see myself wearing them a ton!



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2OLHKYP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049