Magical Linen and Snooglicious Pillows

I spy – a huge bump! Suddenly I feel so large and in charge. Moving off the couch and rolling over in bed has become much more difficult. Thomas has noticed an increase in grunts : )

But my bed is cozier than ever!

MagicLinen asked if I wanted to review one of their linen duvet covers. I love the farmhouse look and feel of linen, especially in dusty blue stripes. Based in Lithuania, MagicLinen is stonewashed to give it softness without chemicals, and all of their pieces are handmade. They aren’t cheap, but they should last forever.

We absolutely love the feel of the duvet, and because linen feels a cool in hot weather and cozy in winter, I’m hoping I can use this year round to rotate with my other navy blue cover. (I’m only buying bedding in shades of navy, blue, and white from here on out so I can mix and match everything – note that my other shams match well!) I will say that one reason I tend not to buy a lot of linen is its wrinkle factor, but this cover came out of the dryer with few wrinkles, and the ones that are there have that rustic look.

VIDEOS

I can’t remember if I wrote about it or not, but my new jersey pillowcase for the snoogle is AWESOME! So glad I bought it. It’s a million times softer than the case that came with the pillow, and it’s also a gazillion times easier to get on and off thanks to a back zipper. If you have a snoogle, buy this immediately.

Also this is totally OCD of me, but one of the main reasons I disliked the snoogle with my last pregnancy was because it didn’t look pretty sitting on top of a made bed. This time around, I have a bigger master and a chair in the corner, so the snoogle rests there as a pretzel during the day and my bed looks tidy. #itsthesmallthings

Speaking of snoogling, I love how he wants to cozy up to me. He and Mazen both all last week!

After a season of working at my dining room table, I’m trying to get back into the office, which won’t be an office much longer! We are still trying to decide which room to make the new office: the corner of the family room or the old office, which I am toying with the idea of turning into a toy room. Hmmm!

Working breakfast: Well-done pancakes, Barney Butter, nectarine.

An everything salad: greens, leftover okra, rotisserie chicken, dates, green pepper, garden tomato, seaside cheddar, walnuts, dressing. Did I miss anything?

Dinner was Mona Lisa Ziti and a side Caesar salad. An easy dinner night!



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2N3YXQb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049