Maternity Clothes Must Haves

I’m sorry to be posting this for all of you who are not pregnant and/or have zero interest in maternity clothes! But for the sake of everyone this might apply to now and in the next year or so, I felt the need to share. Must-have lists have always been super helpful to me as I’ve embarked on each pregnancy, whether we’re talking clothes, baby gear, or other things women swear by. The following are the staples I have lived in for the past 7ish months.

I made this video on Instagram Stories a few weekends ago that pretty much sums up all my favorites into one tidy clip. Assuming many of you missed it, here it is!

 

 

And here are the items mentioned in the video:

Super awesome lightweight shorts (I have these in four colors)

Full-panel running shorts (actually from Old Navy, not GAP as I said in the video)

Favorite T-shirts and layering tanks are by GAP Pure Body line.

These are my favorite jeans from Target that do not fall down and have a cross-back low panel

These are the leggings I love – also from Target with the same back – that are thick and supportive

And this is the top I mention from Motherhood that is not an everyday staple, but I love!

Finally, I got a Stitch Fix Maternity box at the beginning of pregnancy with a few nicer tops and a wrap dress that I have worn over and over. It’s been nice to have a few prettier pieces to go with my staples, so they are staples as a mini collection!

The leggings @ 29 weeks. Also I still wear all of my old Lululemon tops and some of my tanks since I buy them super long anyways!

***

In pregnancy do not buy news, I ended up sending this back to Amazon. I had high hopes of sleeping on my stomach on this in our bed but it was soooo uncomfortable. First off, it’s really just an inflatable pool raft with a hole in it, so it wasn’t something I wanted to lie on all night. Secondly, the hole was so big I pretty much just fell through it and my back was totally unsupported. I tried all different positions up and down the raft with my hips supported, but I could not find one that didn’t have me bending inwards. I find that the Snoogle pillow curled up and supporting my hip bones is a much more comfortable way to stomach sleep, at least for part of the night. I just bought this soft jersey pillowcase that zips around the Snoogle for easier case changes and a softer feel. I felt a little guilty spending $26 on at most 11 weeks left over pregnancy, but I also figured that comfort > cost at this point in my life.

That’s a wrap!

The post Maternity Clothes Must Haves appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2KFJSiv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049