Pre-Workout Drinks (BCAAs), Favorite Gluten-Free Trader Joe’s Products & Counting Macros Everyday

Hi, guys!

I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. I’m actually running the Falmouth Road Race this morning, so, hopefully, I have all good stories to share later on. Even though I did a fair amount of running this summer, I’m feeling particularly under-trained for it. Whomp whomp.

If you missed the 24 hour replay of this Instagram Live, here it is for your viewing pleasure. It has quite the nice mix of questions and answers. And, as always, keep your awesome questions coming!

In this episode, I chat about:

The post Pre-Workout Drinks (BCAAs), Favorite Gluten-Free Trader Joe’s Products & Counting Macros Everyday appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2N4bSyw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049