Things Worth Sharing

Note the fancy leather strap I’m wearing? It’s called a Murray Belt and it was invented by Cvillian Margaret Murray Bloom. If you are like me and prefer your hands free and hate bulky purses, this “purse” is for you! It’s like a belt that you wear around your shoulder, and it has two adjustable compartments for your phone, wallet, keys, cards, gum, or whatever. The leather one is beautiful for dress up occasions, but I am most excited about the nylon and canvas designs coming out soon that will be great for sports, like walking on the beach! I always take my phone for music/podcasts and ICYMI, bathing suits don’t have pockets. I’d say this is a much cooler alternative to the fanny pack 😉

This bamboo laptop/iPad organizer. Since our office is eventually moving downstairs I needed an upstairs charging and storage station for my laptop. I ordered this on Amazon a while back and love it. It’s beautiful to look at, and fits well with living room decor (aka doesn’t feel like an office). My MacBook disappears when it’s in there. I also use the back slots to hide mail or bills that need addressing, so it’s quite the minimalist upstairs office solution. (Wood board from here!)

Cville Cluster Granola. I picked up a bag from Great Harvest here and man did I forget how darn good it is! Those clusters!!! Also loving the Icelandic Provisions brand of yogurt. Lowish in sugar and with a little fat.

VIDEOS

This mascara. I have been loving this mascara by IT Costmetics for a while. The wand is great, and it really does lengthen my lashes. (They also make my all-time favorite concealer!) I heard about the L’Oréal  mascara on Young House Love, and when someone swears by something I gotta try it for myself, especially for less than $10. Sherry was right, the L’Oréal is a great bang for your buck, esp in waterproof. I got this sampler from BirchBox a while back and also loved the Mac 3D black lash and Marcelle brands from it. Mascara is so hard to find the perfect fit for your lashes (esp. if you don’t have any like me…)

Speaking of podcasts, I’ve been into The Minimalists! While I wish the actual podcast was a bit more minimalist (ironically – the guys are super chatty sometimes and get off topic!), I’ve been enjoying their thoughts on a variety of topics, especially anything involving adulting things like money or houses.

And speaking of adulting, we had our attic insulated. That was an annoying thing to have to do and pay for. But now the nursery ceiling is all sealed in! This spray foam is crazy weird:

And finally, this article, “The Last Conversation You’ll Ever Need to Have About Eating Right” by Mark Bittman and doctor David L. Katz is just so spot on. The sarcasm, the on-point answers. It’s a good read!



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2OXWxzQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub