Weekend Link Love — Edition 517

Research of the Week

Breastfeeding for six months protects against dental malocclusion.

Roundup Ready… breakfast cereal?

A weak grip spells health troubles for everyone.

Taking DMT mimics the near death experience.

New Primal Blueprint Podcasts

Episode 271: Arielle Ford: Host Elle Russ chats with Arielle Ford about manifesting love (which some say is all you need).

Each week, select Mark’s Daily Apple blog posts are prepared as Primal Blueprint Podcasts. Need to catch up on reading, but don’t have the time? Prefer to listen to articles while on the go? Check out the new blog post podcasts below, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast here so you never miss an episode.

Interesting Blog Posts

Protein and your kidneys.

There is a possibility that we are only in a short lull between sabercats.”

War has always been hell. Could the real cause of the modern PTSD epidemic be a uniquely modern input: brain damage from massive explosions?

Media, Schmedia

Everybody has a limit.

Monsanto takes another hit in court.

Everything Else

Scientists crack the wheat genome.

Did John Muir mess up Yosemite?

Things I’m Up to and Interested In

Wine I’d drink: The one Tania Teschke recommends. Speaking of which, check out Tania’s site for great recipes and upcoming free events.

I can already feel my inbox bulging at the seams: “Low-carb diets could shorten life, study says.”

Article I’m reading: “Why drink is the secret to humanity’s success.”

Study I found interesting: After their liberation from Japanese rule in 1945, Korean skull size skyrocketed.

This isn’t medical advice: Briefs replace the pill.

Recipe Corner

Time Capsule

One year ago (Aug 12 – Aug 18)

Comment of the Week

“My daughter came into my study while I was reading this and yelled ‘MOM … dad is worried about how much protein he’s eating!!!’ I told her I’m just reading an article on my go to health site LOL. ”

– Hilarious, HealthyHombre.

saladdressings_640x80

The post Weekend Link Love — Edition 517 appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.



from Mark's Daily Apple https://ift.tt/2vTet7S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049