Oh, It’s Too Early for That

Hello from Des Moines! πŸ™‚

I just wanted to pop in real quick to share a cute story from my travels yesterday. It gave me all of the warm fuzzies! πŸ™‚ But, first, check out the throwback photo below. (I was at the 12th Annual Niman Ranch Farmer Appreciate Dinner.) It’s from 2010 when bloggers were few and far between. I remember meeting Chef John and Danielle and feeling like we were all long lost cousins or something! Ha! Also, what am I wearing?

Yesterday started BRIGHT and EARLY at 4:35 AM, so, of course, I needed iced coffee when I arrived at the airport. Breakfast #1 was decaf espresso over ice with milk, an Atlas Bar, and an apple.

My flight ended up getting delayed 90 minutes, so I did some work and then grabbed another iced coffee just before the plane was about to board. Within minutes of receiving the iced coffee, I spilled it ALL over the floor. I don’t even know what happened, but it made a huge mess. Thankfully, two women nearby saw the whole thing happen and helped me clean it up. The barista also made me another drink for free. When I told her what happened, her response was “oh, it’s too early for that!” I must have thanked her and the women, who helped me clean up, a million times. Their kindness really made my day. I’m glad to know there ARE still nice people in this world!

Question of the Day

When was the last time a stranger did something kind for you? When was the last time YOU did something kind for a stranger?

The post Oh, It’s Too Early for That appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2wXXmSE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub