Press Juice Bar (Norwell) + Yard Sale Score

Hi, guys!

I hope you had a nice Labor Day Weekend! I took some time off and truly disconnected from social media, which was awesome and much-needed, but I still “documented” Saturday morning, so I figured I’d share since there were definitely some fun highlights!

The first of which was quite the challenging hero WOD at CrossFit. “Chad” was no joke and our team carried a 185-pound barbell for 1.25 miles. My gosh, my grip and biceps were smoked by the end!

Post-workout, we headed to a new local juice and smoothie bar called Press. I heard a rumor they had good iced coffee too, so we were all about checking it out!

It’s super cute inside with a long bar, lots of seating, and a wooden tic-tac-toe board that Quinn thought was super cool.

Latest Videos

He also thought his dead, dried-up bumblebee was super cool. He carried it around with him alllllll day!

I ordered an iced coffee and Quinn had a kid’s size strawberry shortcake smoothie with whipped cream. He lovvvveed it!

On the drive home, we saw a sign for a yard sale. I’ve been in the market for a small bookcase for my home office, so we decided to stop. Growing up, I used to go to yard sales nearly every weekend with my mom and sister, so I feel like they’re in my blood. Haha! I ended up finding a basically new Kate Spade crossbody purse for $5. I couldn’t pass it up!

Question of the Day

Are you a yard sale fan? If so, what was the best deal you’ve scored?



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2CcKHAg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049