The Best Wild Caught Marine Collagen Source Revealed!

I’m turning 40 soon. And even though I feel better than when I was in my 20’s (yes, really), the subtle signs of aging have caught me by surprise…

The other day I asked my husband, “Did I always have this wrinkle on my forehead?!” And I couldn’t help but think… “Wow. I really am getting older”… even if no one else seems to notice.

I now know more than ever that sticking to healthy daily habits is worth its weight in gold when it comes to aging gracefully.

That’s why I start my mornings with lemon water…exercise…a green drink…and fit in as many superfoods into my diet as I can. This includes a few incredible health supplements.

Truvani Wild Caught Marine Collagen is the newest product in my arsenal that helps me look and feel my best. Why do I love it? Let me count the ways…

In this video I describe what makes collagen so remarkable for health and beauty and why I created a Marine Collagen that I could trust:

 

Wondering how collagen can help you?

You see, as we age, our body’s collagen production slows down. Like WAY down.

Cutting-edge research suggests that getting more collagen into your system promotes youthful looking skin, healthy hair, stronger nails, and provides support to the body’s connective tissues and joints.*

And these are just SOME of the amazing benefits.

But before you run out and buy a jar of collagen pills, remember this…

Not all collagen supplements are equal.

Truvani’s Marine Collagen Powder comes from the skin of wild-caught fish, fresh off the coast of France and the waters surrounding Iceland as well as the North Sea, the Norwegian Sea, and other cold, Northern waters. The skin is a valuable source of collagen that often goes to waste. So, using it is good for you AND the sustainability of our food system.

Some brands use farm-raised animals, that come contaminated with antibiotics and nasty substances.

We don’t use shellfish or jellyfish, and we don’t source our collagen from questionable “Aquafarms.” This ensures our Marine Collagen is Non-GMO, and you don’t have to worry about forbidden chemicals or antibiotics being present that may have been used by fish farmers.

Mercury-contaminated fish is a serious concern too.

That’s why we test each source – before it even gets to our facility. Then we test our formula in-house and send the final product out for 3rd-party testing. This is how we ensure our product is safe and contains no harmful contaminants. These rigorous checks are simply part of The Truvani Standard.

And don’t worry – just because Truvani Collagen comes from the skin of fish, it doesn’t mean it will taste fishy! In fact, you can barely taste it at all when you mix it in your coffee, smoothie, or food.

It’s EASY to mix, too. The powder dissolves smoothly and without clumps in hot OR cold liquids.

Plus, there’s no need to pop one of those big, nasty “horse pill” supplements: Add our powder to your morning coffee, tea, or smoothie, and you won’t forget to take it! Easy peasy.

I love that I am finally able to create the healthy products I always wanted to see in stores, not just for myself – but for you too. My ultimate goal is to give you the tools you need for a healthy and organic lifestyle, allowing you to look and feel your best – for life.

I can’t thank you enough for your support!

Xo,
Vani

P.S. If you know anyone who would love a beauty boost (I know you do!) please share this with them and let them know what Truvani Marine Collagen can do!


* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Posts may contain affiliate, sponsorship and/or partnership links for products Food Babe has approved and researched herself. If you purchase a product through an affiliate, sponsorship or partnership link, your cost will be the same (or at a discount if a special code is offered) and Food Babe will benefit from the purchase. Your support is crucial because it helps fund this blog and helps us continue to spread the word. Thank you.



from Food Babe https://ift.tt/2D2yOxy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049