What You Might Have Missed…

… if you don’t follow me on Instagram! 🙂

I really love Instagram. I find myself there more than any other place on the Interwebs. It’s just such an easy way to connect with others, and I love sharing my life there. If you don’t follow @carrotsncake on Instagram (or maybe you’re just not on Instagram), I wanted to share a few happenings that you might have missed!

I (finally) created a weekly round-up of recent CNC blog posts. Now you can get a recap of what happened here – delivered right to your inbox. It’s just one email per week! Just sign up here!

I had a bronchoscopy last week. I’m still dealing with that gross cough, so my doctor wanted to do a bronchoscopy to examine my lungs and airway. The procedure was relatively short and sweet. I was partially sedated for it, so the doctor put a scope (with a camera) down my throat to examine my lungs and take samples of the phlegm. I’m still waiting for the results, but I’ll definitely let you guys know what I hear back.

I shared a “cover up your forehead Melasma/face pigmentation” tutorial on Stories using two of my favorite products from Beautycounter. I applied the Tint Skin (in shade Linen) first to cover up the dark spots and then applied the Dew Skin (shade No. 2) over it for extra coverage (and added SPF 20). FYI: I’m obsessed with the Dew Skin and wear it every day – as my moisturizer, foundation, and SPF. It’s the best 3-in-one product ever! (The Tint Skin provides better coverage – it’s more like a traditional foundation.)

Latest Videos

Related: If you’re interested in staying in the loop about Beautycounter promos and sales, be sure to sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter!

Also, related: I received a bunch of inquires about the stripped shirt that I wore in the tutorial (pictured above). It’s from Stitch Fix, so I wasn’t able to find the exact one online, BUT I found two similar ones (with a hood and without a hood) from the same brand!

I’m eating eggs on the regular. I’m not sure if it’s the detox system or what, but I haven’t had any issues (with acne) since I started eating eggs again on the regular. I’m lovvvving avocado toast with a fried egg on top lately. Yummmm!

Speaking of eggs…

Mal and I have been rocking these Ham & Cheese Egg Cups for quickie breakfasts lately. They’re seriously so easy to prep ahead and then just reheat in the morning!

Ridiculous pug antics. Murphy just does what he wants! He was alllll about the warm laundry, fresh from the dryer!

Our apple crisp game is strong this fall. I don’t even know how many times I’ve made this recipe, but the Haupert family is on a serious apple crisp kick lately!

We finally decorated our house for fall! Quinn was up bright and early one morning, so we got to work with the decorations. Didn’t we do a nice job?

I received a few questions on Instagram about our cow painting (on sale right now) and sideboard (also on sale) in the photo above – so, if you’re interested, just click on the links for details. We’ve been really happy with both!

The Skull has returned once again! 🙂 If you’re a long-time reader, you probably remember The Skull. Mal and I would take turns hiding it to scare each other. We actually did it non-stop for years, but now The Skull only makes an appearance in the fall, which makes it that much more special.

Question of the Day

Are you on Instagram? Do you watch Instagram Stories? 

P.S. Thinking about giving ButcherBox a try? Well, now would be a GREAT time to sign up. If you sign up now, you will get 2 pounds of 100% grass-fed ground beef free in every box for LIFE! The deal is only good through 9/30, so be sure to hop on it. You won’t regret the decision.

If you’re not familiar with ButcherBox, they deliver high-quality meat raised free from antibiotics and hormones straight to your doorstep. We love their meat – they even source pork from Niman Ranch – so I can’t recommend ButcherBox enough!



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2MYYY3Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049