Fab Friday Morning + Brandless Life

Hi, friends! Happy FRIYAY to you!

I just wanted to pop in real quick to share a “Quinn and Mumma” morning because (selfishly) I want to remember these days, and CNC is a great way to document them. I mean, our little dude is going to be in Kindergarden before we know it, and I know I’ll miss these days a ton!

Friday morning started off fabulously with an update from one my past nutrition clients (see below). She did the Jumpstart plan with me awhile back, which is only 4 weeks, but it’s intended to “show you the ropes” with regard to macros. Of course, I’m there for support and accountability, but my goal is to TEACH you how to track macros and then send you on your merry way. She’s been rocking the macros for weeks on her own and checking it with me now and again.

Also, please note that this client references August, and it’s now midway through October. Slow and steady LIFESTYLE changes and habits win the game!

Quinn and I headed to CrossFit for our usual Friday gym day. The workout was a fun one, and I kind of liked that it wasn’t timed. We really focused on form today, especially with regard to the Turkish Get-Ups, which are kind of tricky!

After CrossFit, Quinn and I headed to swim lessons at Goldfish. Despite his face in the photo below, he had an AWESOME time. Seriously, the kid had such a blast. I love that he loves swimming so much!

I saw this flyer on the bulletin board at Goldfish – just wanted to share for the local readers. I’m obviously not against candy on Halloween, but I love the idea of trading it in and gifting it to soldiers overseas.

By Friday, our fridge is typically pretty empty, so today’s lunch was a random mix, but it turned out deliciously!!

Quinn went down for his nap right after lunch – he was exhausted – so I took a quick shower and then busted out my laptop. I saw an add on Instagram last night for Brandless, so I made a note for myself to check it out today. It’s actually super cool, and I’m planning to place my first order as soon as I’m finished with this blog post.

Not sponsored, I’m learned about Brandless for the first time today, but definitely seems right up our alley as a family, who loves high-quality products at an affordable price. Brandless sells “better-for-you” quality products and makes them more widely accessible and affordable for everyone. They have direct relationships with their suppliers and customers, which eliminates all of the extra costs associated with inefficient and unnecessary markups. Nothing is more than $3, and every time you check out at Brandless, a meal is donated to someone facing hunger. Amazing, right? And if you place an order, you can get $6 credited to your account using my (affiliate) link. How’s THAT for awesome?!

Ok, I’m off to place my order. I’ll be sure to report back! 🙂

Have a wonderful weekend, guys!!

Question of the Day

Halloween candy trade-ins: Yay or nay? 

P.S. Have you seen these limited edition New York City Marathon sneakers from Brooks Running yet? If you know someone running the marathon (or just someone who loves NYC), definitely check them out! They’re SO FUN!!

The post Fab Friday Morning + Brandless Life appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2AiFHr3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049