Introducing Baby Birch!

Welcome to the world Birch Younger Donne!

Birch was born on Monday, October 29 at 4:54 am after a swift 4-hour labor that started with my water breaking just before midnight. I knew all along the numbers would align and he just had his 9 and 6 mixed up being head down in there! My mom told me that October 29 was my original due date, so he had a plan all along 🙂

He weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces (beating his brother Mazen by 5 ounces) and was 20.25 inches long. I can’t wait to share the whole story of his birth with you!

I am feeling great (although very tired of course) and we are happy to be home today. Big Brother Mazen is very proud and thinks everything Birch does is hilarious. Lots more to come!

A special thank you to Cramer Photo for these magical photos!!

<3

The post Introducing Baby Birch! appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2Q8uf6Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049