Sample Macro Day + Workouts to Try [Volume 6]

Hi, friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 🙂 Ours was really nice, and I’ll have a recap on CNC soon, but I wanted to pass along some #motivation for getting back on track after the holiday. I haven’t done one of these sample macro days in awhile, so I figured it was the perfect time to share. I hope the eats and workouts inspire some of yours this week!

Breakfast – I tossed together a  quick breakfast filled with baby spinach, 2 eggs, and a side of broccoli tots.

Snack – Before hitting the gym, I grabbed a rice cake and topped it with a tablespoon of whipped cream cheese + Trader Joe’s Carrot Cake Spread. Mmm! It was such a tasty combo!

Lunch – Post-workout, I was hungry and tossed together a rather random lunch with lots of veggies, including greens, pickled veggies, cauliflower rice, parsnips, chicken, hummus, and some spicy harissa.

Snack – I was still a bit hungry by the time the afternoon rolled around, so I whipped up a yogurt bowl. In the mix: Kite Hill’s Greek Style Almond Yogurt with crunchy granola.

Dinner – Dinner turned out a little ugly, but so so delicious and high in protein! It was a can of tuna mixed with relish and Dijon mustard on top of gluten-free bread with melted cheddar. It was so good!

Snack – To round out the day, I enjoyed 1/2 a sliced banana with Teddie Peanut Butter and a few dark chocolate chips.

Workouts to Try

Sprint for the Hills – Ready to see your heart rate skyrocket? This hilly (or incline treadmill) workout will have your legs and lungs burning in the best of ways!

8-Minute Tabata Finisher – This is a great workout to add on to the end of a strength session or as a stand-alone one when you are short on time. All you need is a timer and 8-minutes for this total body workout!

Total Body Dumbbell Ladder Workout – Start with 5 reps for round 1, 10 reps for round 2, and keep going up the ladder!



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2DEUtdP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub