Q & A with Quinn [4.5 Years Old]

Hi, friends! Happy Monday to you!

It’s nap time over here, so I wanted to share our Quinn and Mumma day so far.

We were up and at ’em BRIGHT and EARLY this morning, and Quinn had A LOT of energy to burn (as seen on Instagram Stories), so we got our day started by going to the gym.

He played while I took a Body Pump class. Remember how much I used to love Body Pump back in the day. Mal and I would take classes with Dave and Marie (remember them?) ALL the time – pretty much every weekend and then once or twice during the week. I even did Body Pump at home because I was so obsessed. Long story short, it felt really good to be back at it. I definitely challenged myself this morning and left a sweaty, exhausted – yet energized – mess! πŸ™‚

After class, Quinn took a minute to send a letter to Santa. When I asked him what he wanted me to write, he said: “Happy Thanksgiving and merry Christmas. Love, Quinn.” The kid is too cute!

Latest Videos

Once we were finished, Quinn mailed his letter via special North Pole mailbox – such a great idea, right? I love that the YMCA caters to kids so much!

After that, we hopped in the car and drove to Goldfish for open swim. On the drive, I ate a banana and drank an iced coffee protein shake with Garden of Life Fit Vanilla, which was quite tasty!

Post-workout macros:

Open swim was a lot of fun, and I was so impressed with Quinn. Just like that, we have a swimmer! He got passed his fear of dunking his head, and now he swims under water. The progression from being afraid to SWIMMING was incredible. It happened so fast, and it was so wonderful watching him enjoy himself so much and visually seeing how proud of himself he was!

Back at home, we were both more than ready for lunch. On the menu for me: A big salad topped with canned salmon mixed with Dijon mustard, chopped red bell peppers, and roasted onions with a scoop of Smokey Red Mustard. Mmm!

While eating lunch, I asked Quinn some questions that Marie (hey, two mentions in one blog post) shared on Facebook after asking her girls the same question. I thought it would be fun to ask Quinn and see what he said. (I love doing stuff like this, so I can remember him at this age!)

What is your name? Quinn
How old are you? 4
When is your birthday? June 9th
How old is mom? 8
How old is dad? 20
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite food? Applesauce
Who is your best friend? Blake
What is your favorite animal? Birds… and otters, cats, and dogs
What is your favorite vehicle? Monster truck
What makes you happy? Snuggling
Where is your favorite place to go? Billy bees
What do you want to be when you grow up? Police officer
What does love mean? It means you love people

Question of the Day

Parents: Feel free to play along with your kids in the comment section! It’d be fun to see what they have to say! πŸ™‚

 

 



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2QvQdUQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub