8-Week Macro Diary

As you might remember, I’m participating in the Master Your Macros Challenge over the next few weeks. We have an AWESOME group participating (seriously, SO MANY people signed up!), and I’m super excited for Monday!

I wanted to keep myself on track while sharing my own personal macro tracking and favorite meals, so I created this 8-Week Macro Diary that I will update regularly. I plan to share screenshots of my personal MyFitnessPal account as well as quickie meal and snack ideas. I added this post to the main page of the blog, so feel free to check in from time-to-time to see what I’m eating and how I’m tracking it. You can also follow on Instagram Stories (@carrotsncake)!



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://bit.ly/2s8R4wC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub