7 Things Tuesday

Good morning!

I’m just popping in with a quick post to share some recent happenings and favorites. I didn’t write my usual weekend recap because, well, we didn’t do all that much. We got a bunch of snow, so we basically hung out around the house, which, for me, made me a bit stir crazy. It’s typically tough for me to sit still and relax (but I’m working on it), but I got a lot done around the house with regard to cooking, cleaning, organizing, etc. At least I was productive, right? 🙂

First, let’s pick a winner for the CAVA giveaway. Thank you to everyone who entered! And if you haven’t visited a CAVA yet, please make it a priority on your To Do List. It’s so darn delicious! Here’s your winner:

 

Ok, now onto this morning’s blog post… here are some “things” for your Tuesday!

1. We got a lot of snow over the weekend – one storm on Saturday and then another on Sunday night. The boys (minus Murphy) were especially excited about it! 🙂

2. I tried the gluten-free brunch menu at Davio’s in Braintree, and it was delicious! The restaurant invited Mal and me for brunch, so we one a day date on Sunday afternoon. I ordered the salmon burger followed by the pistachio creme brulee – and, my gosh, I was impressed. We don’t typically dine at Davio’s, but now that I know they have such awesome gluten-free menus (for dinner and lunch too), we’ll definitely visit more often. The food and service were excellent! 🙂

3. Mal and I watched the Free Solo documentary last night – Guys, it was incredible and a bit insane. My hands were SO SWEATY watching Alex Honnold as he climbed Yosemite’s 3,000 ft high El Capitan wall – with NO ropes or safety gear. NONE AT ALL, PEOPLE! It’s crazy. The documentary is definitely worth a watch, and I heard (from Mal, obviously) that there’s an awesome Joe Rogan podcast with Alex on it.

4. Beautycounter is offering a super discounted enrollment fee for new consultants – If you’ve ever thought about becoming one, NOW is the time. Just sent me a message to learn more!

5. I loved this post: 4 Healthy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Freezer Meals! I definitely want to try some of these recipe and freeze for later!

6. The last 2 nights, Quinn fell asleep on me, and it was amazing. He’s growing up so fast, so I’m embracing all of these moments like it’s my job. I just see him being 12 years old and not wanting to cuddle with his Mumma. Mal assures me that Quinn will always need his Mumma in some way, but I just feel like the time is flying by.

7. We’re loving RightRice lately! High-protein rice made from vegetables? Sign me up! The nice people from RightRice sent me some samples to try, and we are instant fans! It’s delicious, nutrition, and only takes 12 minutes to make! You can buy it online (no, seriously, just Amazon Prime some right to your house), Whole Foods, and other locations.

Question of the Day

Got any things to share this morning?

P.S. Check out all of the awesome sales this week!

ZELLA Erica Twist Cowl Neck Pullover (40% off)
LL Bean Soft Cotton Rugby, Hoodie Pullover (10% off)
ZELLA Bright Side Pullover (40% off)
Athleta Skinny Crop Jean Granite Wash ($49.99)
Patagonia Better Sweater Full-Zip Hooded Jacket (40% off)
Athleta Herringbone Metro High Waisted Legging ($33.99)
Athleta Flurry Scuba Hoodie Long Sleeve ($49.99)
ZELLA Twisty Turn Tee (50% off)
Gibson Cozy Ribbed Cardigan (25% off)

The post 7 Things Tuesday appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2TicLun

Comments

  1. cool post. you created it with beautiful words and beautiful images.
    coupons fox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049