Experience with Entyvio, Intermittent Fasting & Diet Labels

Hey there!

Here’s the next edition of Instagram Live. I actually covered quite a bit in this episode, and I’m pretty sure it’s the longest one to date at 15+ minutes. I talk about my love for Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant, my experience with Entyvio, intermittent fasting, how I “label” my current diet, and TV shows that I follow religiously. I guess you could say there’s a little something for everyone in this video. I hope you enjoy it, and please keep the questions coming! 🙂

In this episode, I cover the following topics:

The post Experience with Entyvio, Intermittent Fasting & Diet Labels appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2TEJJFA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049