Flexible Macros and Staying Healthy with a Chronic Disease

Hi, friends!

I was on the “Pounds This” podcast a few weeks ago, and I wanted to share my interview with you guys. Amanda (the host) and I chatted about how getting fit for my wedding led to changing my life and starting Carrots ‘N’ Cake. We also discuss how to live a flexible lifestyle with macros and how I stay healthy while living with ulcerative colitis.

I hope you decide to give it a listen. You can find the episode linked above, on iTunes or listen from the Pound This Instagram page. Happy listening! 🙂

The post Flexible Macros and Staying Healthy with a Chronic Disease appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2CGY35L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049