Front Porch Rockin’

Just your regular sunny day crew!

New Porch Furniture

In anticipation of spring, I bought some new rockers for our front porch! I got the highly-rated Nantucket Rockers from Grandin Road (the same ones my sister has) along with these cushions in Guava from Frontgate. Considering that the previous chair on the porch was a petite-sized rocking chair I spray painted a decade ago, these are a huge improvement! So big and comfortable and great for watching Mazen and the neighbors run back and forth.

We are looking forward to many sunny days on the porch this summer.

Note the hand on chest. That is not some cute gesture – he’s just wiping Goldfish crumbs on his shirt.

Big boy got to go to a 7pm Hoos game with Thomas last week. We thought it wouldn’t be a big deal for him to stay up past bedtime on a school night just this once. We were wrong. Never doing that again! At least he had fun AT the game :mrgreen:

Lunch

This post is sandwiched between all my breakfasts for the week (toast yesterday, smoothies tomorrow!) so I’m starting with lunch! I ate this lunch several times: egg salad, Plenty kale caesar, chopped peppers, and pita chips.

Also: chorizo quiche, kale salad, and cookie for dessert!

Dinner

The coconut rice from Plenty with these teriyaki meatballs last week –> 100 //  (That’s the 100 emoji if you can’t tell. When is WordPress going to catch up to the times and support emojis!? Don’t they know I express all of my digital emotions through emojis and not words?!)

I also loved this salmon Niçois salad. (And that we ate so early I captured it in daylight!)

Appointments

Last week I had a facial with Alyssa I had been waiting six weeks for – girlfriend is busy! – and my annual mole check at the dermatologist (who is also my neighbor!) Thankfully all of my moles looked good. Whew.

Birchie Sez HI GUYS!

The post Front Porch Rockin’ appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2EPAU2C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049