Quinn and Mumma Night In

Hi, friends! I hope you’re enjoying the weekend!

Friday morning kicked off with THE BEST update from one of my previous nutrition clients. We worked together back in September and have kept in touch ever since. Guys, check out her progress pictures below. She has totally changed her body over the course of 6 months, AND she was only “loosely” tracking macros since the new year. Incredible, right?! Macros don’t work overnight, but they WORK! Speaking of which, if you’re interested in signing up for one-on-one nutrition coaching, our next group starts April 1st!

Mid-morning, Quinn and I headed to Goldfish for his weekly swim lesson. His favorite instructor was back, so he was all smiles and quite silly in the pool! 🙂 If you’re a local reader and interested in checking out Goldfish, head over to my Instagram feed to enter to win 1 of 12 FREE lessons at the Rockland, Braintree, or Norwood locations!

After swim class, we headed to CAVA for lunch. I actually used the app to place my order, and I’m pretty sure I’ll never wait in line again. It was SO EASY, and I loved seeing all of the different add-ons. I sometimes feel kind of rushed when I’m ordering at CAVA because it’s always so busy (and I don’t want to hold up the line), but I actually took my time and discovered some new ingredients to try! Plus, you can see the calorie total of your order instead of totally guessing like I normally do!

After lunch, we did a little “quiet time” at home. Quinn fell asleep in the car on the way home from CAVA, but insisted he wasn’t tired. I thought maybe he’d snooze on the couch during quiet time, but he wasn’t interested. We ended up swinging by the library to return some books and play on the kids’ computer instead.

I also picked up a book that I had placed on hold. I’m only a few chapters into the Brain Body Diet, but I’m obsessed. It’s like all of the information that I’ve researched on my own recently (related to hormones, liver health, mind-body connection) all in one place! I’m definitely a fan of this book!

After the library, we headed home and got settled in for the night. On the agenda: Experiments with magnets, dinner, and then the Muppets Most Wanted and Quinn “cheesy” popcorn, which is easily the best cheese popcorn on the market.

We actually put it on Amazon subscription because we love it so much!

And our evening concluded with quiet the puzzle party!

Question of the Day

How was your Friday night? What’d you do?

The post Quinn and Mumma Night In appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2URlLDz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub