Too Many Carbs on Plant-Based Diet

Hi, guys!

After a nearly 6-month hiatus, I decided to bring back the weekly Instagram Lives. I received a number of inquiries about them (apparently, some people actually like the watch me on video), and I honestly just kind of missed doing them. I get so many questions from followers and it’s a great way to share my responses with totally honest feedback + a bunch of random details and side tangents that you might appreciate! 🙂 I just think so much more comes across from a video compared to a blog post. Obviously, there will still be daily blog posts on CNC, but I’ll also mix in a weekly Instagram Live video for your viewing pleasure. And I linked lots of relevant blog posts, so you can still read pertinent information! 🙂

This week’s episode covers:

 

The post Too Many Carbs on Plant-Based Diet appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2C3yagh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049