We did it. Feeding You Lies is an INSTANT bestseller

I’ve got great news. My new book Feeding You Lies is an INSTANT bestseller despite the opposition.

This is the book people were scared to touch…

The publisher of my first book passed on publishing it, I had another publisher back out of offering me a deal because they were concerned the information would affect their “ad accounts”.

The book was rejected by major retailers like Costco. A store, that sold over 2000 copies of my first book but suddenly the sales weren’t good enough.

The mainstream media ghosted us – This happened over and over again.

A journalist would reach out, write an article, and their editors would get cold feet – and it would hit the chopping block without getting published.

Or a big show like Dr. Oz would put in an urgent request – their producer would be so excited to have me on and promote the book, then suddenly I’d get a message like this in my inbox – “Unfortunately, I just received word that we are taking the segment in a different direction so I will no longer need you for the 2/26 show”

But none of this matters.

This book is reaching people because it shares the TRUTH about our food – information that has never been shared before and it’s going to change the world.

ORDER NOW

Feeding You Lies

Available in stores everywhere

And if you have your copy already – please share it with those that you love, by posting a picture on social media and sharing something you learned from the book. You can also leave a review on Amazon here.

It’s not easy being an activist and getting silenced all the time – but with your support, I am moving forward.

This mission is bigger than me, it’s about all of us finally discovering the truth about our food system so we can reclaim our health.

Thank you for standing with me.

Xo,

Vani

 

Feeding You Lies - Book

Posts may contain affiliate, sponsorship and/or partnership links for products Food Babe has approved and researched herself. If you purchase a product through an affiliate, sponsorship or partnership link, your cost will be the same (or at a discount if a special code is offered) and Food Babe will benefit from the purchase. Your support is crucial because it helps fund this blog and helps us continue to spread the word. Thank you.



from Food Babe https://ift.tt/2EmNBQZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049