How to Handle Different Health Goals Between Spouses

Hi, friends! Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! πŸ™‚

Here’s the most recent episode of Instagram Live. If you missed the 24 hour replay, it’s shared below for your viewing pleasure. If you have any questions that you’d like for me to answer in the next video, please let me know – either comment below or send me an email!

In this episode, I cover the following topics:

  • Whether or not I’m still doing CrossFit
  • When and why did I decided to eat gluten- and dairy-free
  • My advice for handling different health goals between spouses, specifically when it comes to food
  • Knowing what I know now, what I would change about the blog

The post How to Handle Different Health Goals Between Spouses appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://bit.ly/2XdJQoJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049