Why the Scale Lies

Hi, friends! Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Easter Sunday!

Here’s the most recent episode of Carrots ‘N’ Cake Instagram Live, which includes a mini rant about why I think the scale lies and why it’s not a great measure of progress, especially when it comes to weight loss. If you missed the 24 hour replay, it’s shared below for your viewing pleasure. If you have any questions that you’d like for me to answer in the next video, please let me know – either comment below or send me an email!

 

 

In this episode, I cover the following topics:

  • What does “macro-friendly” mean?
  • My dream meal
  • Thoughts on tracking fiber intake
  • Favorite no sugar desserts
  • Do I weigh myself daily and why I think the scale lies

Answers to repeat questions I received this week:

The post Why the Scale Lies appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://bit.ly/2IKXZFT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049