The Best Grilled Pork Chops

Pork chops are not one of those cuts of meat that I think about when I’m grocery shopping before a cook out. Steaks, yes. BBQ chicken, yes. Burgers, yes. The usuals. We got two bone-in pork chops in our Grass Roots Farmers’ Cooperative box, and I pulled them out of the freezer to have for our Sunday Grill Dinner.

This was the best pork chop I’ve ever had.

  1. Thomas used this chile rubbed marinade from the BGE website and grilled them perfectly on the Egg. He is an Eggmaster!
  2. Grass Roots’ pork is 100% forested from small farms. Hogs roam freely in their woodland habitat. The chop had a lot of flavor and reminded me of bacon! It was neither dry nor bland.
  3. I played two soccer games and ran over 8 miles. I was starving and hunger is the best sauce!

Pork + Salad + Corn on the cob + Grilled Squash

A Deal For You

Grass Roots is offering KERF readers the following offer on a build-your-own box. There is no subscription necessary and shipping is free on boxes that the net amount is over $120. Get $30 off your first box of $150+ using code KYOUNGER at checkout.

and for breakfast…

Lemon Blueberry Overnight Oats

I love me some Noosa yogurt! I made overnight oats with 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup milk, chia seeds, blueberries, and 1/3 cup of Lemon Noosa. Totally delicious combo – you have to try it! Next time I might just have to make a graham cracker crust on the bottom and call it overnight oats lemon pie šŸ™‚

What is your favorite way to cook pork chops?

The post The Best Grilled Pork Chops appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://bit.ly/2HK56My

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049