Weekly Fashion Finds + Upper Body Dumbbell Workout

Good morning!

I’m popping in with a quick blog post that includes some awesome fashion finds from the week (aka SALES) + a great upper body dumbbell workout that I’ve actually done twice now, and it’s left me quite sore the next day! It includes all single-arm movements, so it’s helpful for increases strength, especially if you deal with any sort of imbalances. I hope you like it!

Mal snapped the photo below as we were leaving the gym this morning. I’m holding Quinn’s iPod, which was mine a million years ago. I forgot my wireless headphone at home and just couldn’t work out without music, so Quinn’s iPod saved the day. It was in my purse, and it had quite the old school music of music on it. It was a fun trip down workout music memory lane! šŸ™‚

Weekly Fashion Finds

 

Lululemon Day Tipper Dress (25% off)

Lululemon Tuck & Gather Pullover (30% off)

Madewell 10″ High-Rise Skinny Crop Jeans (40% off)

 

Madewell 9″ Mid-Rise Skinny Crop Jeans (40% off)

Leith Ruched Body-Con Tank Dress (20% off)

Outdoor Voices 7/8 Springs Leggings (50% off)

Bonus Fashion Finds

Question of the Day

What’s your favorite old school music to listen to while you work out?

I was really digging the classic rock on my iPod this morning! šŸ™‚

The post Weekly Fashion Finds + Upper Body Dumbbell Workout appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2YhhytA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049