Piggy Backin’

Happy Friday! And happy three-day weekend! I never know if Thomas is going to take off holidays or not (depends on his workload) so I actually haven’t heard if it will be a three-dayer for our fam, but I hope so. Either way we have a party to attend and a few fun things planned 🙂

Here is a recap of our week!

Monday: Pink Patio Party

I hosted a girls night on Monday with a pink theme: rosé and Beautycounter and pink outfits.

Because it was a Monday (random day I know, but it just worked best for calendars!) it was low-key and casual.

I did make a pretty cheese plate that was DEMOLISHED by my friends! Love it.

We talked and talked and passed around some products so they could smell/feel/try them out. Everyone loved Countertime!

Free Body Butter This Weekend

If you haven’t heard, there is a free gift with purchase going on: spend $150 and get a free Body Butter in Citrus Mimosa (worth $39). I’m ordering some things myself because I really want to try it!

Tuesday: Soccer + Trout

On Tuesday we had Mazen’s first soccer practice of the season. He did so well getting ready and heading right out on the field. (We often have trouble with ‘new things.’) His teammates and coaches are the same, so that helped!

Birch and I sat in the grass eating Peanut Butter Bambas and cheering him on!

We had trout with beans and mushrooms and corn for dinner.

Look at that big boy putting his dish in the dishwasher without prompting! Go Mazen!

Wednesday: Baths + Blueberries

Bath tub = play pen! This is how I shower now. It was all fun and games until he realized he could stand up and reach the faucet!! Luckily he was a good listener when I said “no” and I was out of the shower by this point. The toys kept him entertained for the first 5 minutes!

Blueberries + oatmeal + peanut butter for breakfast

We had a new sitter start this week and I was able to go to strength class on Wednesday, which was such a treat. Thomas took an early lunch break so it was the first time we had done the class together since I was pregnant!

Kale salad + leftover ravioli + avocado

Plenty stuffed peppers + cornbread + wilted kale

I’m prepping this post on Thursday AM so it can go up on Friday so I have nothing to report for Thursday! Hope it was a good day – haha.

Teleties

These are so fun I just have to share! Hope you saw them in my Insta Stories earlier this week. Teleties = the modern scrunchie. So cute and come in so many designs! I ordered a small in the Millennial Pink (naturally). No sagging pony tail here!

That’s a wrap!

The post Piggy Backin’ appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/34gFbqD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049