Brooks Innovation Summit + Favorite Fall Running Apparel

Hi, guys! I had such a great time at the Brooks Innovation Summit last weekend in Seattle. What a cool company! Seriously!! I’m so proud to be a part of their run ambassadors!

Brooks is all about running. I mean, ALL they do is run – unlike a lot of other fitness companies on the market, who embody a number of different sports and activities. And, for that reason, Brooks has invested a lot of time and energy into some incredible product innovations, which means that some amazing things are in the pipeline. I can’t tell you about them quite yet, but I promise it’ll be worth the wait. Basically, THERE ARE SO MANY AWESOME PRODUCTS COMING IN 2020!!!

brooks headquarters holding a sign about enjoying the running moment

In addition to learning about new Brooks innovations, there was plenty of running on the trip!

As well as a run + workout with Shadrock Biwott, who is a Brooks-sponsored athlete. He also came in 3rd place at last year’s Boston Marathon!

There was also lots of quality time with my #runhappy ambassador friends. These guys are seriously incredible, and I’m always so impressed by this group of runners!

We stayed at the health-focused EVEN Hotel in downtown Seattle. Remember when I partnered with them back in 2013-2016? I’m a huge fan of the brand, so I was pumped to stay there again!

Reunited with Janae!

FYI: My top is from Amazon, and it actually has buttons down the side, which, unfortunately, you can’t see in the photo above, but I promise they’re super cute. You can actually see a try-on video in this blog post as well as some of my other affordable fall favorites from Amazon.

Speaking of which…

Fall Running Favorites from Brooks

We had some time to do some shopping at the Brooks retail store, and I immediately fell in love with a number of pieces. Here are some of my top favorites!

Notch Thermal Hoodie

OMG, I need this hoodie in my life! I love the color, fit, and super soft fabric. In fact, it was love at first sight, and I seriously considered buying it when I was in Seattle.

I even tried it on. I’m wearing a medium in the photo below, but it was a bit baggy in the shoulders and arms, and I think a small might fit a bit better. Sadly, the small was sold out in-store, but I’m still thinking about purchasing it. Thankfully, Brooks gives us a discount! ๐Ÿ™‚

brooks running notch thermal hoodie

Cascadia Thermal Vest

A couple of the run ambassadors actually wore this vest to the summit, and it’s absolutely adorable in person! It also comes in black with rose gold zippers (!!), which is the cutest ever!!!

Cascadia Thermal Vest in purple

Array Tank

I love the pattern on this tank! It comes in a few different colors, and I love that it’s flow-y without being super baggy. It’d be perfect for all kinds of workouts!

Distance Graphic Tank – Runner

I have this “runner” tank (in size small) and love it!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Distance Graphic Tank – It’s a good day for a run

Distance Graphic Tank - It's a good day for a run

I mean, can this tank get anymore adorable!? I want! ๐Ÿ™‚

Distance Graphic Tank - It's a good day for a run detailed writing

Brooks Formation Crop Pants

I saw a woman wearing the teal pair in the Brooks store, and they look so good! I definitely want to add a pair to my wardrobe!

Brooks Formation Crop Pants

Discovery Trucker Hat

Brooks has lots of trucker hat options. Now I just need to decide which one to add to my collection. I love them all!

Brooks Discovery Trucker Hat Gray and white

The post Brooks Innovation Summit + Favorite Fall Running Apparel appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2Ib9yFk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub