Wahoo Weekending

The highlight of our weekend was going to the UVA football game – a big win over Florida State! Thomas’s friend Josh gave us their great seats while they were at the beach. We left our boys with Nona, who took great care of them and spent the night since we’d be out late.

I got SO many comments from other fans on my “I Married Into This” shirt!!

First, We Tailgated

T’s friend organized a tailgate with fried chicken, mac n cheese, and brews. Not my healthiest dinner, but when in Rome!

The stadium was packed! We had such good seats, and were so glad we were there for both a close game and a win!

Halftime ice cream!

Best part was when the students stormed the field!

We got home at midnight, took fast showers, and went right to sleep. Luckily, Birchie slept in until 7:00 which was so much better than 6:00!

Morning brother time:

Rewinding Back to Friday

We had a cozy Friday night in on a rainy day. We enjoyed making a Blue Apron meal together – these yummy meatballs over orzo.

Birch had already had his dinner and a bath, but he joined us at the dinner table in his jammies for a bedtime snack!

Saturday DanceBurn

On Saturday AM I joined some friends for our favorite fitness class, and then we quickly showered and headed to Brazos for a little brunch.

I had the the El Guapo and the Flora – both were SO good!!

Lunch Snack

My tacos were a late breakfast / early lunch at 10am so I had a smoothie mid-day when I got hungry around 2pm to tide me over to the tailgate. This is my new favorite Daily Harvest flavor!

Mazey had some friends over for a playdate in the afternoon. It’s so funny to see what games they invent.

We spent the rest of our Sunday working in the yard (Thomas), doing laundry (me) and playing soccer (both!)

For lunch I had a Dave’s Killer Bread Pumpkin Spice Bagel with Justin’s vanilla almond butter and some cheese – sooooo delicious!! Look for these in stores! (Dave’s sent them to me to try). #carbloading

It was SO FREAKING HOT for soccer, and we were both dead at the end of the game. My lunch was perfect though because I had plenty of energy!

Dinner

We had leftover Blue Apron meatballs + orzo for dinner, plus a little kale salad I made to go with. This meal was even better as leftovers!

The post Wahoo Weekending appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2LXDYMb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049