Birch is ONE!

Our little baby is turning ONE today!

One Year Ago

We welcomed sweet Birch into the world! He came swiftly during the night seven days past his due date. (Much the same way his brother did!) Every time I read each one of my birth stories I get tears in my eyes! I do not plan on having any more babies, but I sure would love to experience those first few days again. They are filled with so much excitement, joy, and adrenaline.

Highlights of One

  • Cruising confidently, perhaps taking a single step and falling into me or the couch.
  • Words: “ca” (car), Guh-guh (Gus), Dada, a very rare Mama, bath, guck (truck)
  • Waves bye bye and claps
  • Teeth: two on the bottom
  • Loves: stroller walks, the front porch, his brother’s silly faces, Cheerios, all fruit, exploring, my ponytail (he’s obsessed)
  • Dislikes: being contained, vegetables that are not in a pouch.
  • Still nursing 2-3x per day

He is still the sweetest, happiest little guy!

Let’s take a trip down memory lane!

Newborn

November

December

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

The post Birch is ONE! appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2BOvSRw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049