Weekend High Low High

Hey friends!

I apologize for the delayed weekend recap. If you visited CNC yesterday, you might have experienced technical difficulties. My new homepage is causing quite the problems! There was an old plugin that totally threw it for a loop. I *think* we have things worked out now, so, hopefully, it’s smooth sailing moving forward. Technology… blah.

The Hauperts had quite a fun fall weekend – with some highs and lows in the mix. I know you guys love a good High Low High blog post (and they’re fun for me to write), so let’s recap with some highlights and lowlights from our weekend!

HIGH: Visiting the new Lucky Finn at Merchant’s Row after CrossFit on Monday morning. The original Lucky Finn in Scituate is my favorite coffee shop ever. It’s absolutely adorable and the food and drink it awesome. I actually picked to go there on Mother’s Day last year because it’s one of my favorite places. Long story short, the Lucky Finn people opened a second location 7 minutes from our house, and I’m beyond excited!

LOW: Having no appetite for food at Lucky Finn. Wahhh! I’m ALWAYS hungry, but, apparently, my breakfast did a good job holding me over. I passed on food and ordered a hot decaf coffee instead. I know… WHO AM I?! The next time I visit, I’m definitely going to order The Figgy! I mean, I devoted a whole recipe post to the sandwich. It’s THAT delicious!

HIGH: Visiting Sauchuk’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch for some fall family fun! We visited for the first time last year and had THE BEST time – we just had a go again this year. We definitely had a great time! 🙂

LOW: Waiting 40 minutes for face painting. Quinn really wanted a lizard painted on his face, so we waited… and waiting. It was worth it in the long run, but there was so many other cool things to do at Sauchuk’s! Oh well… it made Quinn happy! 🙂

HIGH: Carving pumpkins on Sunday morning! Quinn really got into this year! 🙂

LOW: It’s rained since we carved our pumpkin, so we haven’t had a chance to light them up yet, which, of course, is that best part!

HIGH: Watching the Pats game and eating Pixie Wings (from Whole Foods). Quinn even ate one – his very first chicken wing. Woohoo!

Question of the Day

How was your weekend? What are some highs and lows? 

P.S. If you haven’t had a chance yet, be sure to enter to win a box of double chocolate protein muffins from Health Warrior! They’re seriously SO GOOD!!

The post Weekend High Low High appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2JLm6nR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub