Every photo was a “bad” photo of me

Years ago, at my heaviest weight, a ski trip with friends motivated me to do something about it.

The vacation was a blast, but I quickly lost my “getaway glow” when I saw the photos from our trip. Looking at the physical proof, I was embarrassed by how much weight I had gained.

Every photo was a “bad” photo of me. I was so depressed that I threw most of them away.

I knew my eating habits were preventing me from losing weight. I wasn’t necessarily eating unhealthy foods; I was just eating too much of everything.

Through trial and error with my macro goals and figuring out what worked best for me, I made true lifestyle changes, which have stuck with me until today.

Nowadays, I’m able to balance my carrots with my cake, thanks to macros.

If you want to find this same balance within your diet consider signing up for my Macro Start-Up Bundle – 15 of my best and most effective nutrition products designed to put you in the driver’s seat with regard to your health.

This bundle is $100 OFF through Tuesday, December 3rd ONLY.

The Macro Start-Up Bundle is on sale for the holiday weekend—grab your spot before it’s too late. I’ve never released a bundle this comprehensive before, and I’m not sure when it’s going to be available again.

This is my biggest sale of the year, and I hope you’ll join me for an amazing 2020, filled with healthy, balanced, and delicious nutrition!

Check out everything included in this ultimate nutrition bundle right here.

Happy to answer any questions – just let me know! 🙂

The post Every photo was a “bad” photo of me appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2DuvIQe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049