The Healthy Rebellion Has Begun

I’m pretty excited for what I’m about to tell you…

First, let me say that I absolutely love helping people.

It’s been the driving force behind everything I’ve done in my career over the past 20+ years.

But this past year something has changed…

In fact, I’ve been secretly hating life as I’ve diligently answered questions and tried my very best to help people via popular social media platforms.

I’m sure you feel it too…

The soul sucking that is social media.

It’s just not possible to have meaningful interaction in a world of keyboard warriors and character limitations. Factor in the new censorship algorithms and the algorithms designed to pit us against each other, and I’ve begun to feel increasingly disconnected from my readers and listeners.

What’s a caveman to do?

Everyone is on social media! That’s where you need to be to reach the most people!

And that might very well be true. And I’ll continue to use these platforms as a broadcast medium.

But I no longer want to engage on these platforms…

It might very well be career suicide, but at this point I’m valuing meaningful interaction over likes and fans. I want to give my best to people who want more than what social media can offer.

The News:

My team and I have been searching for an alternative platform for the past several months, and we’ve found just the place. A place that we can call our own. A place without algorithms deciding what we do and don’t see. A place where we can share, ask questions, discuss, debate, cheer each other in our successes, and help pick each other up when we’re down. A place where we can connect with each other online (and even in person every once in awhile!)

We’re calling it…

My goal with The Healthy Rebellion is to connect and serve people who want to go deeper on the topics of metabolic flexibility, resilient aging, sustainable living—people who care about their health, the environment, and want to live their best life.

Click here to join us in the Rebellion

 
We’d love you to be a part of this new community.

Coinciding with this shift to a new network is the launch of a new podcast as well:

The Healthy Rebellion Radio

After 10 years of hosting the popular Paleo Solution Podcast, we’re ready to take things in a new direction.

And after months of preparation I’m excited to announce…

The Healthy Rebellion Radio is live today!

We’re covering the gamut on this show… food, sleep, aging, sustainability, stress, performance, general life questions!

Don’t worry, Nicki and I will continue answering your submitted questions! We’re also doing a new call in show where you can chat with us live about your question. I’ll also be sharing a relevant new piece(s) of research each show. And maybe we’ll even drop in some exclusive interviews 🙂

We’d love you to help The Healthy Rebellion Radio reach as many ears as possible… and that means hitting new and noteworthy.

So here’s my shameless ask for you to subscribe, rate, and review!

We’ll pick the top 3 reviews to read on an upcoming episode of HRR (and show sponsor LMNT electrolytes might just send some goodies to the top three ;))

Click here to subscribe, rate, and review The Healthy Rebellion Radio

THANK YOU x1000000 IN ADVANCE!

Also, you might be wondering about the name, The Healthy Rebellion…

Albert Camus has a quote:
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

Given our modern health crisis, we think it quite fitting to adapt it to today’s world:
“The only way to deal with an unhealthy world is to become so absolutely healthy that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

I hope you’ll join me…

Become part of The Rebellion

Join us in the healthy rebellion



from The Paleo Diet https://ift.tt/2WvK0sB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049