Trader Joe’s Favorites

Trader Joe’s favorites: a mix of pantry staples, salad toppers, and kid snacks. Here’s the loot from a recent trip to stock up.

The Monthly Stock Up Trip For Trader Joe’s Favorites

We use Trader Joes as a pantry and freezer store. We make a weekly trip to Whole Foods for fresh produce, coffee, and all the other staples (milk, meat, etc). About once every other month I head over to Trader Joe’s to stock up on the things one can only buy there. That’s what TJs does best – unique store label foods. (And cheese!) Here is what I got!

Salad Toppers

Della at Plenty told me that these Parmesan Crisps make great croutons. What a great hack!! They are amazing on a caesar salad (foreshadowing 😉 ) And these Oven-Baked Cheese Bites are SO GOOD! They remind me of the parm crisps at Chopt, but they’re a little bigger in size. I bought them to put on salads, but I’ve been snacking on them too.

Flavored Nuts

In addition to good cheese at a good price, I’ve always gone to TJs for their nuts. These three are my favorites – rosemary marcona almonds (tied with the truffle ones!), candied walnuts, and honey roasted almonds. I also love the little bags of trail mix, but we still had some from last time!

Dried Fruits

I bought some apricots to up our dried fruit game plus freeze dried raspberries that Birch loves.

Cornbread Mix

I’ve tried a bunch of other cornbread mixes and this is the best! Stock up during chili season 🙂

The Best Baby Snack Ever

Birch LOVES these peanut butter bambas! They’re kind of like a cross between a peanut butter cereal and pirate’s booty. And they melt in your mouth so they’re great for someone with only 2.5 teeth 🙂 I also picked up some honey graham crackers for Birch.

Toffee Cereal

What can I say? I love toffee flavored anything.

Other Foods I Often Get But Didn’t Need This Time

  • Sunflower butter
  • Smoked trout
  • Sardines
  • Crackers of all kinds
  • Trail mix
  • Lemon Ricotta ravioli (I forgot to get this!)
  • Unexpected Cheddar
  • Vanilla meringues (love those)
  • All kinds of chocolate (didn’t need)

What are your Trader Joe’s favorites?

What’s one product you don’t leave the store without? And what’s one that you’re newly hooked on?

The post Trader Joe’s Favorites appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/336eWky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub