She lost 30 pounds in 3 months and dropped 3 pants sizes

Alicia embraced macros as a lifestyle tool, not just another diet. 

Alicia is the mom of 2 little girls and works full-time. She came to me after feeling frustrated with her weight loss progress, despite her efforts in the gym.

“I started tracking macros when I wasn’t feeling my best. My progress was lacking despite my efforts in the gym; I needed to revamp my nutrition. 

The best thing about the 1:1 coaching was the accountability. Hands down, it was the best thing for me. I needed someone to check in and see how I was doing. I needed someone to keep me accountable until I was accountable to myself. 

In the first 90 days, I saw some amazing results, and it was great to attain those, but the best thing was the fact that I’ve maintained those results for 10.5 months now. I was stricter in the beginning, but, lately, I’m just eyeballing things. It’s really a lifestyle for me now. 

It’s been a great experience working with Tina. I’d highly recommend her to anyone else. I certainly learned a lot about myself, a lot about counting macros, staying consistent, and how to make it a lifestyle instead of a fad diet that gets boring after a while. 

Macros are definitely something busy people can obtain and customize to your lifestyle. I can’t speak more highly about the program. I’ve had great success, and I hope you do too!” 

[ALICIA’S TESTIMONIAL]

When you strap in for the long haul, it’s much easier to create an eating strategy that works for you. Like Alicia, if you have patience with the process, you’ll be able to uncover the things that are most important to you when it comes to your personal preferences, unique metabolism, and lifestyle habits. Macros aren’t a quick fix, but instead a complete lifestyle change that leads to sustainable and long-lasting results.

I only have a limited number of coaching spots open for the new year, so if you’re interested, please click here to sign up.

Let me know what questions you have – happy to connect with you on anything!

The post She lost 30 pounds in 3 months and dropped 3 pants sizes appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/35zOdyS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049