Are you missing the foods you love?

Diets are notorious for eliminating all of your favorite foods. And what’s worse is going to a party or out to dinner with friends or family and watching them enjoy all of the most delicious food and drink while you’re eating a sad salad with plain chicken breast on top and drinking a glass of lemon water.

Whomp whomp. That way of living is depressing, stressful, and not sustainable. What if I told you there’s a way to have your carrots and cake, too?

Rewind to 2003… and chocolate, nachos, wine, donuts…

When I first started losing weight, I didn’t want to give up my favorite foods, and I knew there had to be a way to incorporate them into my diet while also working toward my goals.

If there’s a will, there’s a way, and I’m so thankful that I discovered macros because I was able to enjoy all the foods I love while also achieving my health goals. I lost about 25 pounds over the course of a year without restricting myself or “dieting.”

Counting macros doesn’t mean that you have to eat rice cakes and salad with dressing on the side. And, if done correctly and confidently, macro counting sets you up for success, not just in 2020, but for the rest of your life.

If you want to find a truly LIVABLE way of eating, consider signing up for my 6-week Macro Motivation Challenge. It’s an affordable way to start tracking macros with the support of a group. You can find additional details about the challenge and register here.

You don’t have be anti-social or deprive yourself anymore. You’ll learn how to navigate “situational eating” and develop confidence in your ability to be consistent with your diet while also LIVING your life.

The pre-sale rate ($159) goes away TOMORROW, so be sure to take advantage and claim your spot now. It’s time to relinquish the old “all-or-nothing” ways of doing things and try something new. Give macros a chance and make 2020 your best year yet!

P.S. The challenge officially starts on Monday, February 3rd, which just happens to be National Carrot Cake Day as well as the day that I published my first post on Carrots ‘N’ Cake!

The post Are you missing the foods you love? appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/30Tqt7u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049