Get the Smoothest Shave of Your Life for Just $5

Thanks to Dollar Shave Club for sponsoring this blog post. As always, thank you for reading and supporting the brands that sponsor content on Carrots ‘N’ Cake. 

You guys know that I’m not fancy when it comes to my beauty routine, which means I’m particular about the products that I use. They need to be high-quality and perform well. I don’t like having one million half-used products in my bathroom. I dunno, it stresses me out, but I’ll certainly make room for products that I love and use over and over again.

Dollar Shave Club sent me their Ultimate Shave Starter Set to try, and I’m so impressed with everything inside. I honestly didn’t have much of a shaving routine before I discovered their products, but now I am hooked. Let’s just say, I love the end result, and I think you will too!

***Get the Ultimate Shave Starter from the Dollar Shave Club for just $5! It includes Prep Scrub, Shave Butter, Post Shave Dew, Executive Razor Handle, and 2-pack cartridge. Read on for all of the details!***

Dollar Shave Club has you covered for all your grooming needs – shower, oral care, deodorants, and most importantly, shaving.  And, bonus, all of these products are sent right to your front door, which, of course, is convenient and ensures you never run out of your favorite grooming goods.

The Ultimate Shave Starter Set is the perfect low-risk way to give Dollar Shave Club a try. You get everything you need to give you the best shave of your life – before, during, and after.

The Ultimate Shave Starter Set includes:

  • Executive handle and blades – Razor has a weighty handle and comes with 2 high-quality blades
  • 1 oz Tube of Dr. Carver’s Prep Scrub – A gentle pre-shave exfoliating scrub that readies the closest of shaves. Helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and prevent ingrown hairs.
  • 1 oz Tube of Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter – Helps create an effortlessly gentle, delightfully smooth shave. Transparent for a more precise shave and helps fights razor bumps.
  • 1 oz Tube of Dr. Carver’s Post Shave Dew – A quickly vanishing, lightweight dew that soothes and hydrates skin after shaving. Helps provide hydration and relieves on contact.

My favorite is the Prep Scrub. I rarely take the time to exfoliate before shaving – even though I know it makes a huge difference. This scrub is gentle yet effective and really helps me get a super close shave.

After my very first shave, my legs felt so incredibly soft and smooth, I honestly couldn’t stop talking about it. I must have mentioned it to Mal a half dozen times. Obviously, he was happy that I was happy, but I think I was starting to annoy him because I couldn’t stop talking about my soft, smooth legs. Haha!

Did you know that shaving is just one variable that affects how your skin looks and feels? Although not in the initial starter sent, Dollar Shave Club sent me their 3-ounce Post Shave Cream to keep my skin moisturized and protected from dryness all season long, and it is quite wonderful. Mal actually borrowed it after having some dry skin after shaving with his products, and he raved about the Post Shave Cream and how soft and moisturized it made his skin.

Visit https://dollarshaveclub.com/carrotsncake to get the Ultimate Shave Starter Set for ONLY $5 and round out your grooming routine by adding any of their other high quality products. After that, the restock box ships full-sized products at regular price.

The post Get the Smoothest Shave of Your Life for Just $5 appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/36zXPJC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049