Life Lately

Hey there!

Mal and Quinn are on vacation this week, so I’m doing my best to unwind and relax with them. Of course, that’s easier said than done for me! πŸ˜‰

If you haven’t had a chance to enter to win a charcoal deodorant from Primally Pure, there’s still time. I will pick a winner tomorrow!

And here’s a little update from life lately…

I recently tried the kale gnocchi from Trader Joe’s. I had high hopes for it after falling in love with their cauliflower gnocchi, especially when it’s cooked in the air fryer with nutritional yeast. Omgggg, yum! But, sadly, the kale version was NOT good… it was much too kale-y and dry. Whomp whomp. I still ate it (because I hate wasting food), but I will not buy it again. Have you tried it?

#STRONGMADESIMPLE is coming along! The format of the program is basically nailed down. It’s going to be 6 weeks with 4 workouts per week. Most focus on full-body, but some are upper and lower body-focused. And the best part is that you only need 2 sets of dumbbells and 30 minutes or less to complete the workouts.

If you’re interested in testing out some of the (FREE) workouts to get a feel for what they’re all about, you can sign up here. Each Monday of March, you’ll get a new workout to try out. It’d help me out a ton, and I’d really appreciate your feedback!

I’m loving pancakes with maple syrup + berries lately. It’s quite the tasty hack. You get lots of nutrients, fiber, and natural sweetness from the berries, but the syrup isn’t a total sugar bomb. I nuke 1/2 cup of frozen berries with a 1/4 cup of maple syrup, pour over pancakes, and it’s pure perfection! πŸ™‚

Family update…

Mal, Quinn, and I celebrated Valentine’s Day with oysters, dinner, and drinks at Brothers Grill in Hanover. I had never dined there before and was pleasantly surprised! Its location is kind of blah, so I didn’t expect much, but the food and atmosphere were great. We’ll definitely visit again!

Quinn celebrated the 100th day of school by dressing up as a 100 year old Snow Bird! πŸ™‚

Quinn has been loving Kids Baking Championship lately, so we worked together to bake his first double layer cake. It turned out great! πŸ™‚

Murphy is living the #puglife. 

That’s all for now! I hope you guys are having a great week so far! πŸ™‚

The post Life Lately appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2vGKL8K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049