Weekly Link Love – Edition 67

Research of the Week

Sales taxes work better than fat taxes.

More breastfeeding, more mitochondria in blood in adolescence.

Traditional architecture gives a better sense of well-being than modern architecture.

Garbage anti-meat study. I’ll address this in Sunday with Sisson. (If you don’t already subscribe to our emails, sign up here to read Sunday with Sisson.)

New Primal Blueprint Podcasts

Primal Blueprint Podcast

Episode 402: Courtney Contos: Elle Russ chats with Courtney Contos, chef, wellness expert, and certified Functional Medicine Health Coach.

Primal Health Coach Institute Podcast

Primal Health Coach Radio, Episode 46: Erin and Laura chat with Robb Wolf, the man himself.

Media, Schmedia

Starbucks shifts away from dairy.

The cartels turn to avocados.

Interesting Blog Posts

A different way to think about agriculture.

Social Notes

Who needs tortilla chips?

Everything Else

This is the future I always dreamed of.

Paul’s response.

Things I’m Up to and Interested In

Chat I enjoyed having: “The Great Fiber Myth” with Shawn Baker, Paul Saladino, Brian Sanders, and yours truly.

I have to ask why: Toddler milk.

Good deal I’m passing along: 20% off Tribali food orders with discount code “Primal20.”

Interesting diet: The Everest Diet.

Someone else goes carnivore: Joe Rogan’s experience.

Question I’m Asking

Is very high LDL cholesterol always a problem?

Recipe Corner

Tex-Mex beef and rice casserole, for those higher-carb days.

Lasagna… soup?

Time Capsule

One year ago (Feb 1 – Feb 7)

10 Moves to Help Ease Joint Pain — Lube for your tissues.

Can I Eat Fruit on a Keto Diet? — Can you?

Comment of the Week

“I’ve been telling my kids that success is like a lottery and that school, work experience, travel, and your social network are the lottery tickets.”

I like that, Mike.

mayo_640x80

The post Weekly Link Love – Edition 67 appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.



from Mark's Daily Apple https://ift.tt/2HggFvv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub