A Day In The Life: Mompreneur

Missing old school KERF? Here’s a day in the life of a Mompreneur for ya!!

5:15

My alarm goes off playing Taylor Swift’s Wildest Dreams! Thomas and I get up but I’m slower than he is and he surprises me with coffee on my night stand <3

5:45

Leave house for my workout: Afterburn class. I have about 1/3 of my coffee before class but usually don’t have anything to eat. I greet my mug again on the ride home and am always so glad to have it!

6:10

Afterburn starts. This class is killer. I burn about 400 calories in 50 minutes according to my Apple Watch.

7:15

Back at home Birch is having breakfast. Thomas usually works until about 6:30 and then we tag team showering, breakfasts and getting Mazen on the bus. I take a speed shower and Birch terrorizes my room while I get dressed, pulling clothes out of drawers. I pick the room back up and we head back downstairs. He plays with his cups while I make breakfast.

7:30

We say goodbye to daddy who leaves for work. Birch didn’t eat much of his breakfast so he gets a second breakfast of yogurt and a little almond butter on a spoon (because he wants some of mine!)

8:00

I eat oats in a jar. Birchie and I play trucks for a bit while I have half a cup more coffee.

8:30

My babysitter arrives and I give B a big smooch before going upstairs to put on my makeup and brush my teeth (again).

9:00

I arrive at Grit Coffee and get decaf cappuccino and a cinnamon roll to take home for later. I put on my Mompreneur hat and work on my computer until 12, writing blog posts, working on a few site design tweaks, writing a newsletter, and voxing with some Beautycounter peeps. One reason I love going to 6am workouts is so I have a good chunk of uninterrupted focus time. It takes me a while to get in the zone and a while to come back out!

12:00pm

I’m back at home. Liz has just put Birch down for nap, so I have some lunch. I heat up a frozen meal from Splendid Spoon for lunch. They sent me some to test out. This is Cauliflower Tikka and is warming on a gray winter day. I love that the ingredient list is all real food.

12:30

I’m back to work trying to finish posts before nap ends! I never know if that will be 1:30 or 2:30.

2:30

Birchie is awake! He slept well today, which has not been the norm lately. I get him up and we wait for the school bus on his changing table.

2:40

Mazen arrives home!! Matt meets him at our house because Mazen is going there for the night. Mazen and Birch play tag for a bit.

3:00

Snacktime! Birch has a yogurt drink and I have a few bites of my cinnamon roll. Almonds would have been a better choice!

3:15

Birchie and I head outside for a stroller walk. It’s a sunny day!

4:00

Once we’re home again, we play for a bit until Thomas gets home.

5:00

YAY daddy is home!!!

5:30

I sneak out to a quick appointment at ACAC. I am getting some cryotherapy on my foot to see if it helps my chronic pain. The therapy is 5 minutes of freezing cold air blown onto your foot. It feels about the same as putting a bag of ice on (aka not pleasant). I don’t know how much good the cold is doing, but I think the warming massage that comes after is helping a lot. Thomas gives Birch dinner – a cheese quesadilla, a veggie pouch, and bits of Thomas’s dinner – while I’m gone.

6:00

Back at home I enjoy leftovers for dinner – sausage, asparagus, roasted veg, brown rice. I added some greek yogurt on top too. I talk to Thomas while he plays with Birch on the floor.

6:25

Thomas heads to a volleyball and then out to dinner with his buddies. B and I play trains until bath time.

6:45

Bath time!

7:00

Stories and night night. (Look at those post-bath curls!!)

7:15

I do the last of the tidying until I settle in with the latest episode of Survivor and get in bed to read at 8:30.

9:00

Night night!

(Thomas gets home at 9:30!)

The post A Day In The Life: Mompreneur appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2THoKQU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049