New Favorite Things

Warmer Weather Is Coming

It’s almost porch season y’all!! We finished our screened-in porch the day it turned cold. I am SO PUMPED for warmer weather in our new addition. We want to get an area rug and we are looking into some sun-filtering shades that you can see through so we can enjoy breakfast hours outside. In the evenings, the sun is behind the house and the shade is perfect. I can’t wait to have dinner out here every night!

My New Rothy’s

I’ve been obsessed with Rothy’s for years. I like the round toe more than the point, actually, because I have wide feet. I LIVE in these 3/4 of the year (and my Allbirds all winter!) I recently got a new pair to replace my solid gray pair that I wore ALL the time. I’m totally obsessed with the colors. You can get $25 off here. (Did you know they also have sneakers, kids, and BAGS now?! The bags are quite expensive but beautiful and made with 100% recycled materials!)

Cauliflower Snacks

We recently bought these for Birch at Whole Foods and they are great! The best part is when he’s “all done” he throws one on the floor for Gus and the crunching sound Gus makes is hilarious.

Big Nate Books

Never have I heard so much silence! Mazen is obsessed with these books. The two on the left are comic-style, but the one on the right is a chapter book with a few comics and he read it cover to cover.

This Plenty Bowl!

This was a grain bowl seasoned with the orange dressing in this salad and topped with chickpeas, tons of roasted veggies, pistachios, cranberries, and goat cheese. It was so good – must recreate!

BRIO Trains

I’m so glad Mazen’s trains are getting used again. My two boys play so well together with this train set! Thanks to Grammie for the huge train collection that took two years to build, and Birch gets it all out of the gate!

Deep Blue Rub

I bought this rub by Doterra a while back and just finished that tube. Thomas and I both uses it on our trouble spots – his back and my foot. Remember Icy Hot? It’s a similar experience but with certified pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils, the Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus. It’s expensive but worth it. I just bought more!

Daily Harvest Oatmeal

Did you know Daily Harvest has oatmeal and chia bowls!? I recently tried the oatmeal and it was good! Packed with unique ingredients even I hadn’t added to my oatmeal bowls before, like mulberries and dragon fruit! I heated mine up with milk and sunflower butter on top. Get $25 off your first order here.

Want a Beautycounter sample?

If you’re interested in trying a Beautycounter regimen, drop your info here and I’ll mail you a sample!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

The post New Favorite Things appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2W8KYNh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049