Sometimes I struggle to keep my priorities straight

I admit it. Sometimes I struggle to keep my priorities straight.⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Especially when I’m short on time or low on energy. Between being a wife, a mom, a coach, and a blogger, my days get pretty hectic!⁠⠀
⁠⠀
I try to get to the gym on most days. I really do! But sometimes, I just can’t. And I don’t want to make excuses. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
On those days I’ll usually just workout at home. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
For a long time though, I felt like my at-home workouts just weren’t measuring up.⁠⠀
⁠⠀
A sequence of jumping jacks, some squats, a few push-ups or burpees…and then I realized that if I had a workout routine to follow in the gym, I needed one at home too.⁠⠀
⁠⠀
I started putting together some strength training combos that only required a couple of hand weights and that made all the difference.⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Years of perfecting the at-home strength training workout game paid off and #strongmadesimple was born.⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Combining simplicity and function, the strength training-focused program provides a total body workout that can be done in just 30 minutes. This comprehensive, dumbbell-based fitness solution provides you with a faster and more effective way to exercise, leaving you with the powerful body of a woman who has spent hours in the gym – in just a fraction of the time!⁠⠀


⁠⠀
If you want to get a taste of what #strongmadesample is all about, I’m sending out WORKOUT 3 on Monday morning. You can sign up HERE!
⁠⠀

The post Sometimes I struggle to keep my priorities straight appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2vgoYot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub