Right now, it’s ALL hard. ⁠⠀

Right now, it’s ALL hard. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Working from home with kids is hard. ⁠⠀
⠀⁠⠀
Finding motivation to exercise is hard. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Eating vegetables everyday is hard. ⠀⁠⠀
⠀⁠⠀
Sleeping 8 hours per night is hard. ⠀⁠⠀
⠀⁠⠀
Choosing water over iced coffee is HARD. 😉


⠀⁠⠀
I get it. I really, really, reallllllly do. I’m not always motivated to make the best choices for myself, especially during a pandemic when all I want to do is drink wine and watch endless hours of mindless TV. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
But, at time same, I care about my health and want to feel GOOD everyday. I mean, it’s hard enough dealing with an uncertain world and being stuck at home, so anything I can do to better my wellbeing (mind, body, and soul) is important. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Plus, if you think about it, it’s really cool that we’re able to make these choices. Some people aren’t so lucky. ⠀⁠⠀

If you need a little (or big) motivation boost, listen to this episode of Mind Pump. It’s definitely a good one: How to Develop a Winning Mindset.
⠀⁠⠀
At the end of the day, healthy living doesn’t need to be ALL or NONE. Doing even a little something is always better than nothing. Period. ⠀⁠⠀

Question of the Day

Tell me what small thing you did today that was better than nothing! ⠀⁠⠀
⠀⁠⠀
Me: I drank a big glass of water as soon as I woke up!

The post Right now, it’s ALL hard. ⁠⠀ appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2Wdhdt7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049