Announcing my first cookbook – Food Babe Kitchen (Cover Revealed)

I went on a live broadcast the other day and dropped a couple hints about what I’ve been working on lately… and yes, the rumors are true!

I wrote my first cookbook – Food Babe Kitchen – and it will be released this October!

Writing a cookbook is something I’ve been dreaming about for a very, very long time. And it’s something that everyone keeps asking for. If you’ve ever wondered what I really eat on a daily basis and how I shop for food, this cookbook outlines it all, step-by-step, with beautiful photography. There’s a picture of every single recipe and never before seen photos of my family and I cooking and enjoying delicious healthy food together. If there is anything that spells out what I’m passionate about… this is it!

This cover is so special to me…

This picture on the cover was taken on a porch just outside my kitchen where we grow vegetables. My husband has an incredible green thumb and takes requests every season to grow the plants we like to eat, in aboveground planters that we fill with organic soil and water with filtered water. Being able to just walk right outside and grab our own homegrown organic produce to make a salad is my dream come true. When we shot the cover of this cookbook, we had an array of the most delicious spicy arugula. It’s so fresh and tastes amazing—even Harley eats it. There’s truly nothing better. It brings me so much joy to be able to share a glimpse of this happiness in my life with you.

PRE-ORDER NOW

Food Babe Kitchen - Cover

Available in stores everywhere October 20th, 2020

What will you find inside Food Babe Kitchen? Here’s a description of the cookbook…

Ditch processed foods and eat the cleanest, healthiest food on the planet by stocking your pantry, shopping, and cooking with Food Babe Kitchen.

Over 100 mouthwatering recipes from Baja Fish Tacos and Grapefruit Goddess Salad to Rainbow French Fries and an 8-Minute Candy Bar will show readers how delicious and simple it is to eat healthy, easy, real food.

Food Babe Kitchen shows you how to shop for the healthiest ingredients by breaking down every aisle in the grocery store with expert label-reading tips and simple swaps, plus a handy pantry list to stock your kitchen for success.

Easy-to-follow directions, eye-catching photography, and simple substitutions to accommodate vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, and other diets, make this the ultimate guide to getting back into the kitchen to create healthful meals for yourself and those you love. Getting off processed food has never been easier – or more delicious.

Please order a copy of Food Babe Kitchen today…

When you pre-order now, the cookbook will be shipped to you to arrive on or around the release date (at the lowest price) – so you’ll be one of the first people to get it and won’t even need to make a trip to the store.

You’ll also qualify for special bonus gifts (soon to be announced) that you can only get if you pre-order. So, save your receipt!

And, your early support means a lot – it will send a message to bookstores everywhere to carry Food Babe Kitchen so it will get in the hands of more people.

PRE-ORDER NOW

Food Babe Kitchen - Cover

Available in stores everywhere October 20th, 2020

I hope this inspires people to cook in a way of life that has dramatically improved my health, energy levels, and weight. I cannot wait to share what’s cooking in my kitchen with the world!

Are you excited about my new cookbook? Tell me in the comments below!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Please share this post with your friends and family. I’m counting on you to help spread the word about Food Babe Kitchen! Everyone needs his cookbook in theirs.

Feeding You Lies - Book

Posts may contain affiliate, sponsorship and/or partnership links for products Food Babe has approved and researched herself. If you purchase a product through an affiliate, sponsorship or partnership link, your cost will be the same (or at a discount if a special code is offered) and Food Babe will benefit from the purchase. Your support is crucial because it helps fund this blog and helps us continue to spread the word. Thank you.



from Food Babe https://ift.tt/3becPPY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Charcuterie Board

Clean Eating Mushroom Onion And Swiss Pita Pizza Recipe

Ways I’m Prioritizing My Health